Thursday, August 12, 2010

I am a victim of an Internet Romance Scam!

Well, you always think that it could NEVER happen to you!  But it did!  I am NOW a victim of an Internet Romance Scam. I am writing this blog to let others know that it is out there and YOU could be the next victim. Make sure that you google EVERYTHING about whoever you are communicating with. I have posted pictures of this creep (above).  I have already filled out the IC3 form from the website: http://www.fbi.gov/page2/april08/ic3_report040308.html .

This character is, so called Steve Sloan and he is on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001060309093 He started sending me messages on July 19th, 2010.  He said he found my profile on "Zoosk" which is a dating site.  He told me he was a structural engineer and he was working over the North Sea.  He is 45 and has a boy who is 16 years old and goes to boarding school in London, UK.  He is REAL cunning.  He speaks broken english and said he was born in Belgrade, Serbia.  He was an only child and he was looking to settle down.

He will "wine" you and "dine" you and send flowers, candy, a teddy bear and a card from your local florist!  It didn't take long before he asked for money.  I learned that they groom you first and then take the plug.  Yes, I fell for it! I also found out that I am not the only one! This is happening all over the net! Ladies, PLEASE watch out for this guy and the other side-kicks that follow him. His email is: stevesloan45@yahoo.com .  He will ask you to send money to: Kelly Sloan 116 Westcombe Avenue, Croydon 3DB CR0, London, United Kingdom

I am going to try and get a forum going, here as there are not enough sites for this CRIME! 

9 comments:

  1. anyone with any experience lmk but this name and photo arent correct

    Sheran in Los Angeles.
    cohenshe@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. scammer is on the prowl......10-2012
    uses same address as Micheal Benson-Ken Benson Croydon UK.
    Be careful.


    gives a texas phone number and is on yahoo messenger
    stevesloan45@yahoo.com
    9:51:06 PM
    stevesloan45: 281 631 3892

    9:51:14 PM
    stevesloan45: Text me

    9:51:25 PM
    stevesloan45: Not here for most of the time


    says now that he is a single dad with 2 kids.


    la_vita_e_bella58@yahoo.com if u have any contact.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know him too.
    He uses also names Anthony Edwards (in Facebook with same picture on year 2012), Gregory Woods (in Facebook and in Badoo on years 2011 and 2012 with a stolen picture from another person) and Gregory W. Bojan (in Facebook on year 2012).
    For me he presented himself as Gregory Woods, 46 years old, working on oil platform, 15 year old boy and 5 year old girl. Divorced and ex-wife has died. Lived in Croydon or Bromley in London.
    Promised to marry me etc., but only got all of my money. HUGE amount of money, dreams, home and everything, so I have reported him to the police. I would need help to catch him. I don't live in GB, so it's difficult to our police to find him.
    Please give more information, so that we can get him behind the bars!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have found him. thanks to your message he still did not take money from me. i think i could help you. write me at: huntforscammer@gmail.com (dont want to reveal my real identity) :)

      Delete
    2. Here again. I have not seen your message 'huntforscammer'.

      Since you can be anyone behind that name, I cannot trust you either. I don't need your real identity, but if you found him, tell more about that: What happened and how are things right now?

      Delete
  4. Hi Victim, Sorry you had to go through this. He is cunning and cleaver. I also have another blog to go to: http://taglisted.creatingforum.com/t2836-steve-sloan-stevesloan45yahoocom I also, as stated above, I contacted the police. I agree. He needs to be locked up and behind bars!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes he needs to be locked up and pay us women back.....I called the police here in canada to

      Delete
    2. He is still doing it? Has been doing at least 7 years... For me the police stopped the investigation after a short time and I'm still struggling to get my life back financially.

      Delete